CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

11 weeks and growing!

We've been very busy these last few weeks, and Mr. Wells is growing so fast. Bill started work August 3, and I started August 13. Wells started daycare at the Bob Jones CDC on August 14. He seems to enjoy the people there, he is always happy when I pick him up, and I have been very happy with them there! The ladies that take care of him are really sweet, and they always tell me how much they enjoy him (especially his smile!) Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to!

Cousin Matthew wanted to play ball with Wells!

Look at me stylin' in my robe!

Sometimes I sleep in the strangest positions!





I love my daddy!


I'm getting so big!


So happy after a bath!


We went for our first walk in the carrier the other day. Wells wasn't quite sure what to think of it. He had a death grip on the side most of the walk!

1 comment:

Brantley said...

I have been looking every day for an update...so glad you put some cutie pics up! I want to see him very soon!!!!!