CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Balls everywhere...

One of the toys that Wells got for Christmas was the Playskool Busy Ball Popper. At the time, he would sit and watch it, but it didn't really seem to excite him that much. Recently, it has become one of his favorite toys! He loves to make the music start, and he dances while it plays. He has even started to chase the balls and try to put them back in when they pop all over the place. Excuse the poor cinematography.

In this one, you can see how good he is getting at standing on his own!

2 comments:

Brantley said...

Oh my gosh, this made my day!!!! Absolutely love that boy! Glad he likes that toy!

Sarah said...

OH WELLS, I see you still don't have a single hair on your head!

I had totally forgotten about this blog until I checked my google reader the other day. I have been having a ton of fun going through all the posts and inflicting them upon anyone who is unlucky enough to be around me when I'm in Auntie mode. I can't wait to see y'all! I MISS WELLS. LET'S DANCE TOGETHER BUDDY.