CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Has it really been 8 months?

Obviously, I am pretty bad at being a blogger! I can't believe I haven't posted anything here in 8 months. I promise it isn't because there hasn't been much to say. Actually, the opposite is true. I guess we have just been so busy living life, that we forget to keep you updated about it!

For those of you that we don't see or talk to on a regular basis, here are some of the things that have been going on:
  • Wells is growing, growing, growing! He is running around and into everything. He has a crazy vocabulary for his age, and loves to sing and read books. (technically, we are the ones reading...he isn't that advanced!) I can't believe he will be two in just over a month!
  • I changed jobs this year. I am working for a virtual high school called Palmetto State E-cademy. That has allowed me to work from home, although Wells is still in daycare. It has been a good change, though!
  • Our biggest news is we are expecting a second baby! Our due date is August 9, and it is a girl! We are all pretty excited to welcome her into our lives. I have no idea what Bill and I are going to do with a girl, though. I am sure the grandmothers will make sure she is spoiled!
I am going to try to be better about posting here. I can make no promises.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

yay! you are blogging again :)