CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 4, 2012

While I am on the subject of food...

I found a new blog that is my current obsession. www.100daysofrealfood.com is a blog from a mom of two who decided to cut out processed food from her family's diet. In May 2010, she pledged to serve her family nothing but "real food" for 100 days (see her blog for her definitions). Now, two years later, she is still serving almost only real food. I wish that I had the desire and drive to make this happen for my family. For now, I am content with trying to eat better as often as possible. To that end, I tried this chicken recipe from her blog this week, and it was delicious. I used it the first night for soft tacos. Then, I made stock with the bones, and I served her chicken noodle soup the next night. Two great nights of food for less than $15, with very little work in the kitchen!

No comments: