CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

12 Week Update


Well, here we are at 12 weeks! I cannot believe I am almost at the end of the first trimester! Of course, it is exciting, and I am glad to be feeling better. I'm still looking for that boost in energy that is supposed to come with the second trimester, though. Despite the fact that all the books say "you probably won't show until about 16 weeks," I am definitely showing, as you can tell in this (unattractive) picture. On Thanksgiving, I realized that my belly is also starting to get firm, which is good news for me, because it lets me know that I'm not just getting fat. There really is a baby in there! It is finally starting to sink in that this pregnancy is for real, and I am actually feeling pregnant. Now I cannot wait to be able to feel the baby move! We go back to the doctor next week for our third check-up and to hear the heartbeat again! I wish we could go every week!

1 comment:

Brantley said...

Awww...I think it's a cute picture!! There is a little baby in there...so exciting!