CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas - 16 weeks



On Christmas Eve, we officially reached the 16 week mark!

The belly is growing ever larger, causing some of my "friends" to ask "Are you sure you aren't carrying twins?" We had an amazing Christmas, and the little one has already received several gifts! Bill surprised me with original artwork for the nursery that I had begged him for, but I thought it was too expensive. It is called "P is for Promise" by one of our favorite local artists, Judy Verhoeven. It is amazing and beautiful and already hanging on the nursery wall, although we have a lot of work to do in there!

We also got our nursery bedding from my parents, a cute t-shirt for the baby, some burp clothes, a sweet blanket (called a "nite-nite" in the Bridwell family) and lots of awesome books! Look out world, this baby is going to be spoiled!

We have picked out the paint for the nursery and will hopefully start that process soon. Thanks to one of our good friends, we also received a beautiful white sleigh crib, only slightly used, that will go great with everything else we have picked out. Sometimes I am just overwhelmed at how blessed we are! Now we are looking forward to the ultrasound on January 12!

2 comments:

LDC said...

wow - wow - where is the time going???

You look beautiful!

Only 11 days until your u/s. Have you decided if you will find out the gender? It is such a personal decision and everyone has his/her reasons to find out or not to find out.

I think of you often and wish that I were @ EHS so I could see you growing and glowing. I LOVED LOVED LOVED being pregnant.

((hugs))

Pound said...

Cute!!! i just love the artwork! bill is so sweet! sounds like you guys are already racking up on things! keep the posts comin'