CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We're over half way!


Well, I am officially 22 weeks pregnant now, which is amazing to think about. Time seems to be flying by. No matter how you count it, we are over the half-way mark! That is very exciting for us, but also a little nerve-wracking, because we still have so much to do! Thanks to my dad, the nursery was painted this past weekend, and I think the yellow is going to look great with the bedding and the artwork! Now we need to get the crib in there and make sure we have all of the pieces to put it together. We have several hurdles that we need to start working on soon: registering, getting a car big enough for baby and all the accompanying "stuff", finding a pediatrician...
I guess the exciting news is that I am feeling some movement from the baby now. It is still just the "flutters" with no real discernable "kicks" yet. It is so cool to feel that wave of motion through my belly, and I am looking forward to when Bill will be able to feel it, too. Although, I hear that might be a bad thing, with the baby keeping me up at night and so on! As you can see from the picture, I am still growing (and fast)! This picture was taken last week, at the 21 week mark.

2 comments:

LDC said...

wow - you look GORGEOUS! I cannot believe that you are past the 1/2 way mark. That is so exciting. Both my girls were night owls and I would sleep on my side and Rick would drape his arm over and feel the kicks! It was magically and wonderful.

Allison said...

cool, cool, cool! You look so cute in that photo! I'm so excited for you and Bill.
love ya!