CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

28 Weeks

I am a little belated in posting this update! I went back to the doctor last Tuesday. Everything checked out great. My blood pressure is good, the baby's heart rate is strong in the 150s, and I wasn't too disappointed by the number on the scale! They also did the Glucose Screening Test, which I assume went fine. They told me they would call in 2-4 days, and I never heard back from them. So, I am guessing that no news is good news in this case! I also went to the pulmonologist last Thursday, because my asthma has been acting up lately. Long story short, my lung capacity is terrible. However, they have put me on some new medicines that are safe for the baby, and life seems to be improving!
Here is a picture of me with my friend Erin at her baby shower last week. It is looking like she is going to have her baby, Parker, next Monday (if she doesn't have her on her own by then, they are planning to induce!) On the other side of things, Mama Martin is currently in the hospital. She fell yesterday and has a head injury. It seems she is improving, and they are hopefully going to move her out of ICU and into a private room tomorrow. I am trying not to worry. This baby needs to meet her Granny!

1 comment:

Me said...

You are too cute!! I looked like a total cow while pregnant! Congrats!