CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

26 Weeks!




Here I am at 26 weeks! I cannot believe how quickly time is going by! I am still feeling good, although I am starting to feel the weight of the growing belly! By looking at the size of my belly, I feel like I am further than I actually am! We are sneaking into the third trimester, and I can only pray that things continue to go as well as they have through these first 26 weeks. I am still having Braxton-Hicks contractions here and there but I am trying not to worry about them. I will mention it again next week at my monthly appointment. I will also be taking the glucose test next Tuesday to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes. I have heard that it is not a fun test, but hopefully they will give me the "all clear!" I took advantage of the snow day today and went to Babies R Us to begin the arduous task of creating a baby registry. Bill and I went in a couple of weeks ago to pick out some of the big stuff, but I went by myself today to actually start the registry. I had no idea how much stuff there was to choose from and how many things a baby needs! I still didn't get it all done, but I got a good start! We are both so excited for the weeks, months, and years to come! Bill has been practicing his daddy skills...


No comments: