CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Baby Shower

Saturday, April 11 was our first baby shower, and it was so much fun! It was hosted by my aunt Terry, my cousin Shelley, my mom's dear friend Linda, and my friends Candace and Mary Beth. It was at Earle Street Baptist Church, and there were so many wonderful people who made it to help us celebrate the coming birth of this precious baby! I didn't get very many pictures. My mom took a lot more of me with the grandmothers-to-be and lots more presents. You can check out those pictures on Facebook if you want!
All of the hostesses with me before the shower. Check out the gorgeous diaper cake Shelley made!
There were so many presents I couldn't believe my eyes! I just kept opening and opening! Thanks to everyone for being so generous and thoughtful! We got our car seat, a stroller, a pack 'n play, and lots of other wonderful things!
My friends Laura and Jennifer from high school!

My belly in all of its glory!

No comments: