CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Countdown is On!

Well, last week we officially made it under the 10 week mark! And, as of today, we are 31 weeks pregnant. I finally feel like it is OK to start counting down instead of counting up. It is so hard to believe we are more than 3/4 of the way through the pregnant stage of this new addition to our lives! We have so much to be thankful for and so much to look forward to!

I went to the doctor last week, and everything still looks good. My blood pressure is on track, the heartbeat was strong, and my belly measurement was good (I still don't really understand that one!) I will be going in for checkups every two weeks now until I reach 36 weeks, when I will start going every week. I feel like my belly is getting huge, but other than that, I am feeling great, so I am certainly not complaining!

Our big news is that we bought a new car today! Well, not really new, but new to us. Sadly, I had to trade in the Mini Cooper (sniff) but I am relieved to have a car that we can actually fit a car seat into. We bought a 2007 Mazda 5, which is kind of a combination of a station wagon and mini van. From the outside, it just looks like a big car, but the back doors slide like a mini-van, and it has third row seats, which fold down for the same amount of storage as a station wagon. I am really excited about it!

I have my first baby shower on Saturday, and I am so excited about that, too! I will post another update with pictures next week! Thanks for keeping us and this baby in your prayers!

No comments: