CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

38 Weeks and an Ultrasound

I wasn't sure I would ever make it to be able to say I am 38 weeks pregnant! But, tomorrow marks that occasion! I can't believe how close we are! We went to the doctor today, and they did an ultrasound. The doctor I saw last week was not sure the baby's head was down, and I have been measuring big, so they just wanted to check everything out. The baby's head is definitely down, and it looks like he or she is not a giant, so that is all good! The current estimate is 7 pounds, 5 ounces, but those ultrasounds are known for being inaccurate! They also said my fluid level is good, so everything is on track! Dr. C-R did not check my cervix, but they will check next week to see if I am progressing. This baby could come any day now, but will certainly be here in less than three weeks (they won't let me go more than a week past the due date!) So, if you want to get your wager in the pool, let me know! And, you can check out the calendar at the right to see what others are thinking!

Check out the pictures below. The first are from our Cafe and Then Some baby shower on May 3 (along with Happy Graduation for Sarah). Bill's brother Matt gave us the gift that keeps on giving... Tony the Dance Machine! There are no words to explain! If you have never seen him in action, check out the video of him with Betty Lay (Susan Smith's mother) and Pat. The last two pictures are from Memorial Day at Doug and Meg's house.
Sarah and Me



Me, Tony, and Bill

The baby belly

My Mom and Dad

No comments: