CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

4 Days until D Day!

Well, several people had bet that we would have a baby by now, but not yet! We are four days from the due date, and we have no clue if our sweet little one will come before, after or on that fated day! I know that he or she will come when the time is right, so I am trying not to get too worked up about it. As you know, I have had Braxton Hicks contractions for quite some time. However, I think the contractions I have had the last few days are more "real." They are certainly more intense and slightly painful, but they are only coming every few hours. So, we are still waiting to take that ride to the hospital! If you want to place a bet, we are still taking them, and we will keep you posted when the big day comes! We cannot wait to have our baby in our arms and introduce him or her to the world!

No comments: